Change of radio regulations from May 2013
From May 31st 2013, many products embedding radio will become non-compliant ! Are your radio products conform to new EN300-220 version 2010?
New www.adeunis-rf.com website
After several months of work, ADEUNIS RF is pleased to announce the complete overhaul of its Internet site www.adeunis-rf.com.
ADEUNIS RF raises 4 million Euros to fund its growth
ADEUNIS RF announces the raising of 4 million Euros in convertible bonds and medium-term bank loans underwritten by both the A Plus Finance management company and two banking partners, Crédit Agricole and Banque Rhône-Alpes.
At ADEUNIS RF's origin,
Customer focussed culture, values shared by all
A "customer" focussed business culture designed to develop relationships of trust that are sustainable and lasting, expressed by five company values shared by all our employees:
And finally, innovation, quality, respect and environmental responsibility are also values promoted by ADEUNIS RF and inform its choices.
Radio Expertise, ADEUNIS RF's core business
Half of ADEUNIS RF's workforce is composed of engineers working in the R&D centre. Experts in radio, digital engineering and signal processing, ADEUNIS RF's R&D engineers are of a very high calibre.
Alongside its standard offering, ADEUNIS RF has the intellectual capacity (expertise, knowledge & know-how) and hardware capacity (research prototypes & specialized equipment) to design custom radio solutions, perfectly adapted to customers' specific needs.
ADEUNIS RF designs custom radio solutions, perfectly adapted to customers' needs.
ADEUNIS RF in brief
- A privately owned, 100% independent, industrial company.
- An innovative company with strong technological expertise.
- Core business: the design, manufacture and marketing of exclusively wireless radio transmission systems (produces over 500,000 products per year).
- Positioning: European specialist in radio frequency transmission systems developed from the latest technologies on the market and complying with the standards in force.
- Holder of European and international patents.
- A company open to the latest technology and innovation.
(*) RF : « radio frequency ».